Thursday, October 6, 2011

Has Someone You Know Lost Their Marbles?

I know you are all waiting on pins and needles to see what I was going to do with the mini marbles so I won't keep you waiting.  Introducing the Lost Marbles Necklace, the perfect gift for someone who you feel may have lost theirs or it could be a great gift for yourself.  The marbles inside measure about a quarter of an inch each and the globe measures an inch across so think tiny.
Lost Marbles Necklace $38.00 (siting on a black rubber washer to hold it up)
I just noticed that the marbles don't look round in this photo but trust me they are it must be the way the outer glass is magnifying them.
Top of Lost Marbles Necklace


4 comments:

  1. And to think I nearly made a "lost my marbles" joke yesterday! :-) These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWAHAHAHA! That is so brilliant! I want one. I think I finally have lost mine.

    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine are definately gone! I love where they ended up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I'm gonna need one for my lost marbles!

    ReplyDelete