Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Big Weekend Planned

Lately I have been a bit hindered by a tailbone that has decided to act up and cause me some serious pain.   I broke my tailbone a few years back and no every once in a while it rears it's ugly head.  Most often it's after I have drove a bunch or this time it could be because I slammed it on a ramp while I was zip lining in the caves of Louisville.  I am finding it never pays to be adventuresome.  If you are interested in zip lines here is the link to the ones in Louisville  http://www.louisvillemegacavern.com/  I can highly recommend it just make sure you get your butt off the ramp before sitting into your harness.

This is a big weekend for me, I am suppose to go torch for Beads of Courage at Ed Hoy's this weekend.  It's a huge fund raiser and it's going to be a lot of fun but I have a two hour drive to get there and another two hours back in the same day because I didn't realize that the Bead Bonanza was this weekend also.  For some reason I had it in my head it was next weekend but oh well how about a whole lot of excitement in one weekend.  I am lucky I have such great friends and I won't have to drive myself to either one of these events.

If you have never been to the Bead Bonanza it is an amazing shopping experience and I highly recommend if you are anywhere close take the time to drive over to Southfield, don't forget your credit cards.  The address and info can be found under the schedule link at the top of the page. 

I will try and remember to take photos at the Beads of Courage fund raiser and post them on Monday.

Bead Cluster Necklace



2 comments:

  1. I just made a cluster for myself, of course I didn't have your lovely beads to make it with! They are fun though, because they go with EVERYTHING! Yours is terrific!

    I remember your "Beads of Courage" from when you were kind enough to visit my blog last year. What a great cause! Hope that tail bone cooperates and you make it to both your big events this weekend!

    ReplyDelete