Please add your Love/Hates to my comment section, I would like to hear what yours are.
Things I loved,
- Out of 210 participants only 17 were unable to post and one of those folks was having a baby :) This is a wonderful turn out. A few had computer problems and some had family emergencies but almost all posted stating the trouble and I will revisit these blogs.
- Only 1 link didn't work, that is just amazing and means people did do their homework.
- Everyone was very good about following the rules and only a few didn't list all the blogs in their blog and my bet is that they couldn't figure out how to make them work. It isn't always easy.
- All the comments were so positive and I know we all look forward to seeing more.
- Seeing all the beautiful work, scrolling through the blogs and viewing just how out of their element some folks worked. This has really pushed some people to work with items they would have never considered using before and they all turned out just amazing.
- All the photos were beautiful but what I really love is to see the whole piece of jewelry in one photo preferably hanging as it would be when worn. I am going to work on taking more photographs of my pieces on models
- I have never viewed so much bead porn in 2 days as I have yesterday and today and it was heaven.
- I don't want to be forced to listen to your music. Often I have the TV or my music on and yours running all over mine is not a good sound. It also slows down the connection and if you are on dial up you know exactly what I mean.
- When I come into your blog I want to see the whole blog post not have to click on yet another link to find the whole post. Often this is my first visit to your blog and if I have to do this for every post I am just not going to stay because it is going to take way to much time to view all your beautiful stuff.
- Giant top banners are a huge turn off. If you have to scroll half way down the page to get to the good stuff your banner is to large. Just my opinion and as you can see I have many LOL.
- I love to comment and commented on every blog that I could find the comment button for so please don't make me go looking for it or put it at the top of your blog. I need to figure out how to make this button bigger on my own blog.
- I dislike the separate window for the comments, I have no idea if my blog does this but if it does I am going to see about changing it.
- I love to read all the comments so if you have folks wait for approval then I don't get to read all of them :( I truly can't imagine folks leaving bad comments but if they do you can take them out later.
- Tiny photos, I think every blog program has a place to make them huge and I want to be able to see all the wonderful details.
- I am not going to another blog to post a comment for the blog I am currently on. Just not going to do it remember folks we have way to many to visit :)
- Just post your photos, cute slide shows take way to long to load if they load at all.
- Please don't make me sign up to leave a comment if all 210 blogs did this we would never make it though all of them and I feel if you did your part in participating and getting your blog together on time then I should visit take a look around and comment.
|Just remember, Life Is Good|