Saturday, January 10, 2015

New photos of some of my favorite pieces.

I had to take photos for the jury process and I hate the game of just what to say and show to try and get into a show but if your going to get chosen then play the game it is.  Everything here can be made with the help of the amazing Now That's a Jig!  

Below is my winged heart made of recycled copper and a nailed heart handmade by my very talented friend Mac.


This fun bracelet was also made with recycled copper and a ceramic bead made by my friend Diane Hawkey.


This fun skull is another piece from Mac along with recycled wire and tiny solid copper beads.


This bracelet was made from glass beads created by me, some recycled roofing copper with fused silver added for texture


Recycled wire combined with Cleo, my favorite silver glass to work with makes this one of my all time favorites. 


One of my silly skull beads on a hinged recycled copper bracelet. The pattern for this bracelet is available as a video tutorial in my etsy shop, tracybell.etsy.com












No comments:

Post a Comment