Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Studio Space

Everyone always wonders why art cost so much, next time you buy something handmade think of the tools and space it takes to create such amazing work and know you are supporting something amazing.

This is my main space where I have my torches, exhaust fans and jewelers bench.
Here is the dirty work stations for drilling, polishing, cutting, sanding, cleaning and more.
Here's a space for my friends and I to work on projects together.
And is my tiny sewing closet.

3 comments:

  1. Great thoughts! Your studio is so-o-o-o-o big, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! Your studio is MUCH bigger than that old photo I found on some forum and pinned to pinterest. :) Although I liked the old photo too. Both look much neater than my torch space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sent even the most recent photos :). I got a wrap around desk now and freed up a lot of floor space. Neatness isn't my strong suit but I'm normally organized.

    ReplyDelete