Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Treasure Tubes Revisited

I have made these Treasure Tubes before and used silk ribbons as the necklace this time I decided to change it up and use a triple Italian leather necklace.  They were so pretty all shiny that I just couldn't dirty them up with patina so they will be left to patina naturally. 

You can order these from me with any word you would like from Etsy.  The Etsy listing is just for the tube but if you would like it made into a necklace I can make you a listing for it.

Treasure Tubes on Italian Leather $55.00

Treasure Tubes on Italian Leather $55.00

2 comments:

  1. Love these. Very cool. Very shiny. Very steampunk meets time capsule. I love them! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are cool jewel accessories. They can be fashioned into handbag decor or lanyard.

    bin rental london ontario

    ReplyDelete