Friday, May 17, 2013

Bunge Bangle / Hair Tie

These bracelets are so fun to make that I went a little crazy making them.  They are made out of elastic and make a wonderful hair tie along with a great bracelet.  If your one of those with long locks that wears a hair elastic on your wrist just in case you need to pull up your hair this may be a nice option.  These work best with thick hair since they are a heavy elastic.  

This weekend I have two shows, tonight I will be in downtown Battle Creek at Lynn Ivan Salon, Saturday and Sunday Melissa and I will be behind the Michigan State Union booth 175.  It's going to be a beautiful weekend so if your in the area I hope that you will stop by and say hello.

Bungee Bangle/Hair Tie $15.00

Bungee Bangle/Hair Tie $15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment