Monday, July 2, 2012

Bead Soup Blog Hop

I just got my bead soup out to my blog hop partner Suzette Bentley who has the wonderful website www.elliesbijoux.com  If you are new to blog hops they are really fun and I have done a few of them, this one works by submitting your name and being partnered up with another bead lover.  Once partnered we talk a bit about likes and dislikes.  I am not a fan of pastels or gold items. This way you wont send out something your partner absolutely hates.  I am sure this happens sometimes but so far I have been very lucky to be partnered with very talented artist who like to work with high quality items.  Suzette shipped my package out on Saturday and I shipped hers out today.  I always try to send out something that I would be thrilled to receive myself.  The only things you have to send and use would be the focal and clasp everything else can be either used or not, you don't even have to use these two pieces in the same work.

I can't show you a photo of what I sent out until Suzette gets it but as soon as she does I will let you see.  For now here's a tease.

The bead soup I sent :)

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a very tempting pile, blurry or not!
    jenni

    ReplyDelete