This is what I know,
1. Wear good shoes. I always do.
2. Call your credit card and let them know what you are doing so they don't freeze your account. What you charge will be going through that persons bank and you could end up charging from many states in one day.
3. Type out address labels with your name, address, tax id number and phone number to make transactions easier.
4. Make a list of items you would like to look for (I found the list of over a thousand vendors overwhelming)
5. Bring a backpack or other tote to haul the loot you purchase.
6. Bring Business Cards.
The question now is for you who have been to this or other shows like this one is there anything more I should do or have ready before I leave?
How is the temp in this building? Will I need a sweatshirt?
And now for some bead porn :)
|Mini Drops, I haven't made any of these in a long time, it may be time to revisit this technique.|