Monday, May 14, 2012

Chain Chain Chain

I have 2 shows this weekend one downtown Battle Creek on Friday, Spring into the Arts Art Walk from 5-9.  I will be in the Lynn Ivan Salon in the same block as The Arcadia Creek Brewery.

The second show is Saturday 9-5 and Sunday 10-4 in Lansing at Michigan State University.  The MSU show is our first outdoor show of the year and I really hope it's nice weather.

Today I made 3 of these extra long chains they can be hooked on any link and can be worn long or doubled up like you see below.  They measure about 50 inches long and would also look really fun worn as a belt.  I can also make these shorter if you didn't want them quite this long.

Soldered Copper Big Link  50"Chain  $55.00

Soldered Copper Big Link 50" chain $55.00

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love it!!!!! Best of luck at your upcoming shows.

    ReplyDelete