Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Right Tool For The Job

About six months ago I purchased a Leonardo Petal Puller and got busy with shows and forgot about it until yesterday when I realized that I was in need of more pony tail holders.  I fired up the torch got out my little mug warmer and went to work with the petal puller.  This simple little tool cut my flower making time in half or maybe more.  I really love the shape of the petals and the finished flowers are more solid than the ones I have made before.  This tool has been available for some time but I didn't think I needed it.  Boy was I wrong!  This is truly the right tool for the job.

Leonardo Petal Puller makes perfect petals

Flower Hair Ties $10.00

These are the old style petals,  I am truly in love with the new ones.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice!! I love my petal puller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are making me incredibly happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the original petals looked great and now these are oh-so-pretty too! It's so wonderful finding just the right tool to make our jobs/art easier! Glad you found this one!

    P.S. I'm not a lampworker--as you well know--but I bought some tools this week (and ordered a few others) so I can play with copper a bit. Just "baby-steps" but I've been in a good mood all week just waiting for everything to arrive so I can start! Gotta love those tools! :-)

    ReplyDelete