Monday, August 22, 2011

Bead Soup from my amazing partner Sally Russick

I got my bead soup from Sally from over at Wireworked and all I can say is WOW.  Let me show you what I got.
2011 Fall Bead Soup from Sally Russick  YUMMY

Look at this beautiful pendant and aren't the colors just amazing!
The presentation was beautiful
I have all kinds of ideas it's going to be hard to decide on just one wonderful design to make these into. Exactly what did I get?  Well here's a list

1.  Silk Ribbon on box but totally usable in the jewelry design.
2.  Handmade pendant by Mary Harding
3.  Six large enameled beads by Sally
4.  Ten little enameled beads by Sally
5.  A ton of smoked glass beads
6.  15 quartz beads
7.  A bunch of metal disk beads with swirl imprint
8.  Tiny yellow yellow beads
9  A beautiful handmade clasp by Sally

And as if that wasn't an amazing amount of beautiful stuff I got a bonus package

1.  Little glass vial
3.  Bullet shell -  I have been wanting to try etching on one of these for some time
4.  2 silver button shaped beads
5.  A bunch of cute little copper beads
6.  Silver key with an amazing pattern
7.  An amazing round brass locket
And look at the bonus package "just because"
I was so excited about the package that I didn't even realize it was a locket and opened until just now.  I have a thing for tiny lockets and vessels :)  how did she know?

5 comments:

  1. Very cool soup! Love those enameled beads. That color is gorgeous! Fun stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yowza!!
    What a fabulous batch of soup. The colors are so firey and vibrant. I can't wait to see what you make of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that Mary Harding focal and the color schem of this soup. You're going to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so thrilled that you love the soup I sent! I'm having such an overwhelming day and your post just made me feel so great!! Thank you! I received your gorgeous beads this morning and will be posting them tomorrow for BTW (Bead Table Wednesday)! That's if I can stop staring at them long enough to take the picture. They are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness that is an amazing collection of colors and textures!

    ReplyDelete