Here is every thing I got done this week.
1. All new foam for the matteresses.
2. Bubble insulation cut to go under mattresses to keep the mold away.
3. Covered all the foam with muslin.
4. Custom made sheets to fit the beds stitched together at the bottoms so they won't come untucked.
5. Made blankets that are stitched so that they also won't come untucked.
6. Turned King sized pillow covers into couch backs.
7. Curtain toppers.
7. Made roll up shades that are stitched to the curtain toppers, they roll up and Velcro.
What did we do before velcro and duct tape?
|Scamp Interior, this is the "BIG" bed, twin sized.|
|Scamp Interior, Bed/couch this one is 2 foot wide. You can see one of the shades down here.|
|Scamp Interior, I used some contact paper on the front of the fridge you see here.|
|This is it before the new curtains.|
The whole project turned so much better than I ever dreamed it could and now I can't wait to go and try it out.