Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Basics

Bezel Bracelets
After the last show I was left with very few big hole spacer beads and have been working on filling that box up again, often it's the basics that pay the booth fees and they look so pretty in there little cupcake holder.  I have also been working on some bezel bracelets, they are so time consuming I don't know that they are worth the trouble. I will just have to see how they are received this weekend at the show in Cadillac.  Sorry about the low quality photo of the bracelets, I have misplaced my camera charger and had to take it with the camera in my I-touch. 
Cupcake Bead Display

I have fallen in love with this quote and need to post it someplace in my studio.

"An artist's only concern is to shot for some kind of perfection, and on his own terms, not anyone else's."  J.D. Salinger

4 comments:

  1. Great quote and beautiful bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bracelets and I hope they sell out fast:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bracelets and the cupcake display! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty bezel bracelets!! do you make the bezels yourself?

    ReplyDelete