Friday, January 7, 2011

Photo Friday part 2

 Bits and pieces of my sewing days have come back in my new necklaces.  Old hook and eye cards were used as the background of a few of these bezels then I used the same shapes in the links for the necklace to carry on the theme.  I am working on putting these up for sale in my Etsy store Tracybell.etsy.com.
Necklace with antique hook and eye card, lace and buttons set in resin bezel

Necklace with antique buttons, lace set in resin bezel

Necklace with antique hook and eye card, lace and buttons set in resin bezel
Resin and paper links set off this flush bezel with antique buttons and lace.

4 comments:

  1. Your pieces are fabulous! What a wonderful idea using the buttons and hook & eyes in the bezels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I've told you this in person, but I think your work is so wonderful and inspiring! I wish I could crawl inside your head sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chris, it's busy and very full inside this head of mine and you would exit quickly LOL.

    ReplyDelete