Eclectic handmade jewelry often from recycled and unusual items with some personal rambling thrown in. Please visit my Etsy Store at TracyBell.etsy.com
If you see something you would like to purchase on this blog please contact me @ Beadbug at usa dot com
Pages
▼
Friday, December 31, 2010
Photo Friday
The new years resolution is to work now so I can relax a bit more this summer when doing shows, I had an order from etsy and needed to stock up on spacer beads since they seem to sell well all year long on etsy.
This is 4 of the 20 beads I made to cap and core.
Here are some of the spacer beads I have made in the past week.
My tiny cat Tilly trying to look large, gift giving holidays are her favorite, she loves tissue paper.
Sounds like great plan! I should practice the same. All those spacer beads look lucious!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!